- Road Trip across the country or the continent that you live in.
- If your Grandparent or Parent is from another country, go back with them and have them show you around. Not only does this let you have a chance to spend time with them, you also get to learn more about them and listen to their stories.
- Go on a boat and see the coastline.
- Disneyland or Disney World. It is truly one of the happiest place’s on Earth.
- A fitness or spa retreat. My mom, sister and I are planning on doing this for my Mom’s upcoming birthday. This is a nice way to relax away from your home.
- Backpack around a country. Doing this by yourself allows you to meet more new people and maybe have experiences you wouldn’t have if you were with someone else.
- Visit a site of an important event or an area that is culturally significant. This summer I had the fortune of visiting the ruins in Tulum and Chichen Itza, being able to take a tour of the site and learning more about the culture opened my eyes.
January 4, 2017